This page is for:
- decision-makers in the Canadian public health care system to request evidence on a health technology topic
- drug manufacturers and tumour groups to submit a drug for review by CADTH
- drug manufacturers to request advice on early drug development plans from a health technology assessment perspective.
If you represent a patient group or other stakeholder wishing to provide input into research, please visit the Providing Input to CADTH page on our website that is dedicated to helping you with this.
Please note: CADTH does not provide medical services or advice to individual patients. If you have a medical problem, please contact a qualified health professional.
New Topic Request
What does the evidence say?
CADTH has produced thousands of reports on diverse topics, all of which are freely accessible on the Reports page. If your keyword search on this site does not turn up relevant results, feel free to contact one of our Implementation Support Team members in your respective jurisdiction for assistance and consultation on your needs. You can also complete the following form; however, please keep in mind the following:
- Only decision-makers in the Canadian public health care system are eligible to submit requests for new topics. CADTH will not follow up with those who are not eligible.
- For questions or submissions to our Drug Reimbursement Review or Scientific Advice programs, please use the separate forms below.
Drug Reimbursement Reviews
This section is for drug manufacturers and tumour groups preparing applications for the review of drugs through the CADTH drug reimbursement process.
Here you can receive advice on early drug development plans from a health technology assessment perspective. This is a fee-for-service consultation offered to drug manufacturers.
Implementation Support and Knowledge Mobilization
This is the place for you if you would prefer to have a discussion with a helpful contact at CADTH as your first step. Our Implementation Support Team members are here to help support your evidence-based decisions. They can explore the availability of existing evidence or resources from CADTH and other sources that may be useful, and also determine your eligibility to access new CADTH services as needed.